3. Trademarks. iClassPro, Go Pro, the iClassPro logo and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of iClassPro. Other products and company names mentioned on the Site and/or Application may be trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, web-based form or document from the Site and/or Application grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, web-based form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to add, edit or delete any documents, information, functionality or other content appearing on the Site and Application.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site and/or Application.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site and/or Application is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
8. Disclaimer and Limits. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, SECURITY VULNERABILITIES, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING THE FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION.
10. Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
11. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
13. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from Merchants that (i) any credit or bank account draft (ACH Draft) information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company or financial institution, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
If you are signing up for a free trial (using promotional code: freetrial), the date of your first bill will be 1 (one) calendar month (Gregorian) from your sign-up date. Otherwise, your first bill will be the same day or the day after your sign-up date. To avoid being billed, you must call iClassPro at 1-877-554-6776 during business hours and request account cancellation before your first bill date. Our business hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Standard Time in accordance with daylight savings time. iClassPro does not prorate subscription fees.
Also, any failed payments of type E-Check, ACH Draft or Check By Mail will incur an additional $25.00 (USD) failed check fee in the event that the payment fails to process due to insuffincient funds or invalid provided account details. This fee may exempt in some areas due to local laws which prevent or prohibit such charges. If you feel that you are exempt from such charges, please notify the iClassPro Billing Department immediately.
14. Securities Laws. This Site and/or Application may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward- looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and/or Application and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
15. Links to other Web Sites. The Site and/or Application contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
16. Copyrights and Copyright Agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site and/or Application;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Chris C. McNabb who can be reached as follows:
Chris C. McNabb
4300 US HWY 259 N.
Longview, Tx 75605
17. Refund and Cancellation Policy. If a product purchased by you proves to be defective or not to your reasonable satisfaction, you can return the product within 21 days of receipt, to the following address: 4300 US HWY 259 N., Longview, Tx 75605. In such event, we will provide you a credit for other purchases on the Site and/or Application (less shipping and handling charges incurred). If a service, such as the Application purchased or subscribed to by you proves to be not to your reasonable satisfaction, you can request a refund within 30 days of of the original sign-up date, by calling 1-877-554-6776. In such event, we will provide you a full refund of the entire first month's subscription fees pertaining to the Application not including any setup fees, support fees, data backup and/or data recovery fees and any other non-subscription based fees. If you wish to cancel any existing subscriptions such as a monthly subscription to the iClassPro Application, you must do so by calling 1-877-554-6776 and terminating your account via phone. iClassPro WILL NOT ACCEPT any other form of cancelation including but not limited to Fax, Email, Postal Mail or Support Ticket. This is done so that way we may verify ownership of the account prior to termination and deletion of data. iClassPro does not allow for any type of refunds on subscription charges after the initial 30 days after signup, there are no exceptions. This Section 17 sets forth your sole and exclusive right to refund and return.
18. Information and Press Releases. The Site and/or Application contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
19. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Longview, Texas, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site and/or Application (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 8 and Section 10. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Longview, Texas. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site and/or Application is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.