Now enrolling for the 2017-2018 season!
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE CONTINUING TO THE LOG IN SECTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
I understand that when I click on “Complete Transaction” at the end of the enrollment process, I have requested enrollment in a class or camp and authorize payment using the credit card on file of the non-refundable tuition and fees at that time. I understand it is NOT a trial class.
After requesting an enrollment in a class, ALL fees as outlined in the policies below will be processed for IMMEDIATE enrollment in the next available class. I further understand that I will be asked to click on a box that says “I acknowledge and agree to the Billing Authorization” that I give my permission to process all fees outlined with the credit card on file with my account and that these fees are non-refundable without exception. If you have any questions before submitting your request, please call the front desk at Champions for assistance (512-960-5050).
- A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL BE SENT IMMEDIATELY AFTER COMPLETION OF THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THIS EMAIL, YOUR REQUEST DID NOT GO THROUGH... Please try again and be sure to click "Complete Transaction" at the end of the enrollment process in order to complete the request. In addition to the confirmation email, another email will be sent when your request has been approved by our office.
- READ THE FINANCIAL POLICIES CAREFULLY. Tuition installments are explained as well as the cancellation policy.
- STUDENTS WILL BE PLACED IN CLASSES ACCORDING TO THEIR AGE AS OF SEPT 1, 2017. Enrollment will be denied for a class if your child is not the appropriate age.
- PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WHEN REQUESTING AN ENROLLMENT. Payment is due at the time the enrollment is approved. We will hold a request for enrollment for 24 hours without payment. Make sure your credit card info is up to date.
- PLEASE ADD AT LEAST 3 PHONE NUMBERS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. In addition to a phone number for mom and dad, we would like to have an emergency contact phone number.