1. Enter email currently registered with Giant Gymnastics in the member log in area.
2. Select forgot password. A temporary password will be emailed. After logging in, under the family tab you will be able to change your password.
1. Select the "Create Account" button and follow the prompts.
(Note: you must have an account to register for a class. You may view the class schedule without creating an account.)
1. At top of page, select your location.
2. To the left of page, select what program you are looking to view.
3. Use filters to narrow your selection of classes, clinics or Flip Fest.
4. The program selected will only be requested. Giant Gymnastics will review program selection and either approve or deny selection.
5. If your request is approved, a statement of charges will be emailed to you.
6. If your request is denied, we will try to contact you to find an appropriate class for your child
YEAR ROUND PROGRAM
Giant Gymnastics is a year round program with a monthly tuition based on an average of four classes per month. If five classes are available, we do not increase tuition. If three classes are available, we do not pro rate.
MAKE UP PROCEDURE
Classes missed due to illness are allowed 1 make-up per month. Classes missed due to an illness must call the day of your child’s absence to schedule a make-up class that needs to be attended by the end of the following month.
The enrollment fee is paid when you initially enroll and will be added to your tuition on the anniversary month of your original enrollment. The fee covers administrative cost and student/athlete secondary insurance.
In the event of inclement weather, please check our website, www.giantgymnastics.com to find out if classes are cancelled. The message for morning classes will be available by 8:30 A.M., mid-day classes by 10:30 A.M., evening classes by 2:30 P.M. We do not follow any school district closings.